- This event has passed.
August 31, 2019 @ 8:00 pm - September 1, 2019 @ 6:00 am$15.00
Tickets are no longer available online. Tickets are available for $20 at the door (cash or charge)
The Chilluminati present an elaborate evening of kinetic visuals and psychedelic trance music as we take over a familiar venue near downtown St. Petersburg, FL!
Join us for another evening of world-class music talent, mesmerizing visuals, and amazing art installations as we continue in our 14th year of bringing psychedelic music and culture across North America.
18+ to enter, 21+ to drink.
Absolutely NO UNDERAGE DRINKING, NO DRUGS, NO WEAPONS, NO DRAMA.
Metatronic 2 IS A LEAVE NO TRACE EVENT. This means that you are expected to pick up after yourselves and help us return the venue to its owners in the same, IF NOT BETTER, condition than it was when we arrived.
You may be able to arrive early if you contact us ahead of time. Let us know what is on your mind!
Glow performers come play with us!
It is only through the participation of The Chilluminati Community we can make these events happen. We encourage participation on all levels, through any directive.
We’ve hosted events all over the Midwest USA for 14 years, and we’re excited to return to the Tampa Bay area yet again in 2019! Invite your friends, try something new, help us grow!
About The Chilluminati:
- Psychedelic trance, chill and ambient are the music that we play. Music in itself is a transformative and psychedelic agent.
Our gatherings are more than music. They are multidimensional and multifaceted experiences-incorporating musical, visual, art and kinetic performances, as well as interactive workshops and community.
- Our gatherings are about transformation and becoming. Whatever your sense of spirituality is, you bring that to the event.
At our gatherings everyone takes responsibility for the event, others and themselves.
- Our gatherings have an atmosphere and a vibe. It is a field of energy that connects us.
Our gatherings are about expressing yourself, being creative, and being an individual.
Our gatherings are inclusive and open.
- Our gatherings are both local and planetary; reflective of the American Midwest, yet global and culturally diverse.
- We respect local laws and customs.
- Our events are a gift which we all (organizers, artists, DJs, stagehands and attendees) give to each other. This is not about money, commercialization and exploitation. This is not a product; this is a community.