Chilluminati

North America Psytrance

Deletion of Inactive Users

Forums General Read Me First! Deletion of Inactive Users

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

A message was sent to users with 1 or 0 posts:

Our intended purpose of the Chilluminati Forum is to encourage active discussions surrounding the culture of the Do It Yourself
    lifestyle.  The main focus for these discussions is the Chilluminati mission.  However, we welcome what you have to say regardless of
    your alignment with the Chilluminati Mission.

If you have attended our parties, we thank you.  If you can share your opinions, we double thank you.

This message is being sent to our members with 0 posts and serves as a notification of account deletion within 30 days of March 30, 2008.

We hope to see your discussions soon, otherwise thank you for your initial registration.

The reason being is simple: Its a forum for discussions.
    Anyone can read the forum so therefore registration is not required.  Since the point of this site is to allow discussions under the topics described by the Forum Boards, I must insist on housecleaning of those people uninterested in active communication.

#215698 Reply

I don't wanna be deleted!  :'(
    I hope this reply keeps me alive.

#215699 Reply

If you have more than 1 post you

WON'T

be deleted.

You can see your # of posts under your name.

#215700 Reply

Maybe you should implement a necessary registration to being able to read the forum?

#215701 Reply

Maybe you should implement a necessary registration to being able to read the forum?

you think?  and why?

#215702 Reply

Hey,  I have 15 posts and got the message?!  What gives??

#215703 Reply

Hey,  I have 15 posts and got the message?!  What gives??

my bad, You won't be deleted.  Thanks for telling me though.  I expect to get about 200 emails before 1 month, DOH!

#215704 Reply

I'll spare you the email… But I know I have more than 1 post here. Ah well, it's not really that big of a deal, I'll just re-register if I'm deleted.

#215705 Reply

Maybe you used some kind of time filter? I haven't posted since February but have 33 posts and do check in regularly, got the notice.
    I'm here! I'm wierd! Get used to it!

#215706 Reply

Maybe you used some kind of time filter? I haven't posted since February but have 33 posts and do check in regularly, got the notice.
    I'm here! I'm wierd! Get used to it!

Since you have more than 1 post your account will NOT be deleted.

#215707 Reply

Man, I better make myself another post, huh?  🙂  Thanks for the notification.

#215708 Reply

Man, I better make myself another post, huh?  🙂  Thanks for the notification.

Yes please.  I want to encourage people to ask questions, post ideas so we can learn and ultimately grow as a community.  I can understand if you don't agree or even like the chilluminati  ;D But I am sure most if not all of the members have attended at least 1 outdoor party, and perhaps they have thoughts on their experiences.

#215709 Reply

Thanks for your diligence as moderator.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
Reply To: Deletion of Inactive Users
Your information: