Chilluminati

North America Psytrance

Earthdance 2010 .:. September 17th-19th .:. Black River Falls, WI

Forums Events Event Reviews & Past Events Earthdance 2010 .:. September 17th-19th .:. Black River Falls, WI

Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 449 total)
  • Author

my phone also doubles as a camera and a flashlight 😛

i bet you can even play your sets on it too  😉

not yet available for android, as far as i know :/

if i get a new controller for djing it will probably be this: http://www.4midiloop.com/

#242375 Reply

edais

Set. Done. A bit more last minute than I originally planned, but it's definitely gonna be good.  Think SE '09 with less almost sketchy mixes (using the ol' laptop this time) and a couple originals.  🙂  It's in your best interest to be on the dancefloor at 9am Saturday.  That goes for all of you.

Woohoo BRF here we come!  See everyone around 5 (which actually means 6 or 7 most likely)!  This is gonna be a good one…I can feel it!

#242376 Reply

Ready to stomp. see you there 🙂

#242377 Reply

good party!

thanks for the schedule machi  ;D

#242378 Reply

ZeroSiX
    Keymaster

wow, huge thanks to everyone for yet another successful Earthdance!

Many big extra special thanks to the Chilluminati Crew for all of their hard work and dedication which made this event as stunning as it was. 

My review coming soon.

In the meantime, ow.

;D

#242379 Reply

esmokah
    Participant

i had a great time! so many friends and good music and deco!!

#242380 Reply

klimax

🙂 for now all i gotta say is wow  😮

#242381 Reply

edais

So had a really great time.  Got to meet some new people and hang out with some people more than I usually do.  Heidi, thanks for all the hugs; Kevin, thanks for being a dick like you always are; thanks to Toki for allowing Loke, me, and Caro play OUTSIDE at the end of the party (yay fun!); thank you Jesse for the Chai (it was awesome!); and thanks to everyone else who had a hand in making this event happen.  Random's set was UNBELIEVABLE.  It was straight up fullon psytrance at its best.  The deco was also out of this world.

But…
    I know everyone is going to say it was awesome and it's almost blasphemy to complain about anything, but Ajja's set didn't blow my mind like I wanted it to and I think it might have been because it wasn't loud enough, or maybe it just was his sound?  I don't know…I just expected it to be better.  I mean, it was really good, but everybody's set that I heard was really good.  I wanted more out of that one.  Please don't get mad at me for saying this…just my opinion and my opinion is disappointed.  Just the warehouse (especially one where the doors are closed) and the sound issues are really getting old…

#242382 Reply

klimax

^there was an ambulance outside at least that what i heard.so they turned the music down

#242383 Reply

_eNdo_

WOW.  Amazing from start to finish.  Huge massive thanks to all involved.  I had no expectations going in but left completely satisfied. 

@ Scatter,  Yeah, apparently there was an ambulance that was called due to someone falling and hitting their head.  It sucks that the sound could have been a little louder but these things happen.

full review later…

#242384 Reply

Soze
    Keymaster

Not loud enough? Go closer to the speakers rather than hating in the back of the dance floor  😉  ;D ;D ;D

#242385 Reply

edais

I did move closer, but I like stand a little farther back too because there's more space (and I just like standing in back).  Just sayin, it always seems like you guys have to turn the sound down around the same time every party where this has happened (sometime around 2am Saturday night) so it seems like maybe that's a time to not have any of the headliners play…  Anyway, it's not like the whole party experience was ruined for me or anything, just doin my part and being one of the people that actually include negative things along with the positive.  It's not like I'm not grateful for being able to have these things at all.

sigh… forget I said anything.

#242386 Reply

Soze
    Keymaster

🙂 I didn't like it either, but its better than having to shut it off..

#242387 Reply

edais

I know I know.  Just had to talk it out a little.  It bothered me a lot; I had been looking forward to a live Ajja set a long time so my expectations were too high anyway.  Better luck next time?  😉

#242388 Reply

_eNdo_
Viewing 15 posts - 391 through 405 (of 449 total)
Reply To: Earthdance 2010 .:. September 17th-19th .:. Black River Falls, WI
Your information: