Chilluminati

North America Psytrance

Field Trip – July 17-19th – Minneapolis, MN – Psykovsky + 95 others

Forums Events Event Reviews & Past Events Field Trip – July 17-19th – Minneapolis, MN – Psykovsky + 95 others

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 177 total)
  • Author

Ascension
    Keymaster

Looks good to me

#226462 Reply

Yeah, looks cool to me. I might be down for some stage time in the open slots after Seku too, if I have some faster music done by then.

I think you've got a really nice flow going. BTW, is Panties playing suomi or morning or both?

#226463 Reply

Yeah, looks cool to me. I might be down for some stage time in the open slots after Seku too, if I have some faster music done by then.

I think you've got a really nice flow going. BTW, is Panties playing suomi or morning or both?

Suomi al the way.

I figure since saturday pretty much gets wierd once Psykovsky goes on its going to be weird till the end.

FYI – this ain't open decks. It's just open, till someone tells me how odd their music is…

#226464 Reply

Oooh, I like that idea. I'm excited to hear suomi at a party with a full dancefloor. That never happens.

#226465 Reply

tyke-a-lyke

I cannot wait to get that mainstage started… par-tay time

#226466 Reply

Ascension
    Keymaster

Hehe scheming has begun ;D

#226467 Reply

^Yup!

#226468 Reply

does the scheming ever end?

#226469 Reply

Ascension
    Keymaster

does the scheming ever end?

No, it just has new beginnings

#226470 Reply

tyke-a-lyke

mylar much?

#226471 Reply

mylar much?

?

#226472 Reply

mylar much?

HELL YEAH!

#226473 Reply

I just want to say this ahead of time and get it out of the way…

nate, i fuckin love you! this line up is sick as balls! can't wait to come up and see all of my fabulous minneapolis family!

p.s. if you are not on the dance floor for psykovsky i will burn your tent down…

#226474 Reply

esmokah
    Participant

p.s. if you are not on the dance floor for psykovsky i will burn your tent down…

this is why i sleep in my car, decoy!

#226475 Reply

Ascension
    Keymaster

As of now, Leo and I will be doing a live tag set for at least the last 30 minutes of my allotted time. Hopefully it'll be longer than 30 minutes, but we'll see how much material we get made before then. Expsyted!! ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 177 total)
Reply To: Field Trip – July 17-19th – Minneapolis, MN – Psykovsky + 95 others
Your information: