Chilluminati

North America Psytrance

Happy New Year

Forums Off-Topic Other Things Happy New Year

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author

…to my friends and freaks.Ā  Looking forward to a great year.

#223415 Reply

Likewise… 2k9 is already starting to come together for me…
    … and to quote Aktif… “IT'S GONNA BE HAWT!”Ā  šŸ˜€Ā  šŸ˜€Ā  šŸ˜€

#223416 Reply

Did I really say that… :P.

Happy New Years to all…Indeed 09 is off to an amazing start….

#223417 Reply

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I spent my New Years Eve doofin' out in a basement, and (attempting) D/VJing my first time. certainly a great start to the year! šŸ˜€

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

#223418 Reply

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I spent my New Years Eve doofin' out in a basement, and (attempting) D/VJing my first time. certainly a great start to the year! šŸ˜€

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

It was a good attempt seeing as I gave about a 30 second explanation of the gear. lol

Happy New Year!

#223419 Reply

I wish you were downstairs to see the 6AM morning-goa-into-dark-psy. šŸ˜€ THAT was fun! as much as I'm not good at it and I wasn't even really beatmatching (just playing around), all I can think about now is how awesome it would be to have a set of decks to play with. too bad it's all so expensive…

it's such a great feeling even just being able to subtly control and tweak your favorite tracks, blend, and sync visuals to them. I finally understand why so many of you guys have such a love for DJing. I would love to try DJing chill sometime, too.

#223420 Reply

l_0d3bc94f1fb543c0bbe69c353aa3b86e.jpg

thanks for decking the place out btw

#223421 Reply

no probs šŸ™‚ hey guys, how did the Smoker's Den partay go?

#223422 Reply

Ascension
    Keymaster

09>08, so yeah…. šŸ™‚

#223423 Reply

09' is the year we finalize the groundwork for “bringing it back” šŸ™‚

Expect great things this summer and NYE 10'

If all the promoters can work on stepping up their game a notch we can catalyze a new movement and turn the midwest back into a place people know about in other parts of the world. Theres a whole new generation out there yearning to dance all night. Lets bring them what they need.

#223424 Reply

Machi

If all the promoters can work on stepping up their game a notch we can catalyze a new movement and turn the midwest back into a place people know about in other parts of the world. Theres a whole new generation out there yearning to dance all night. Lets bring them what they need.

sounds like the plan, man, wish you best of luck with all that

and to all my party brothers and sisters – HAPPY NEW YEAR, wish youlots of good health, sunshine and happiness!

#223425 Reply

Did I really say that… :P.

Summer Sizzle
    I think about you anytime anyone says anything is hot šŸ™‚

#223426 Reply

He's right… There's some sort of awakening happening… I can feel it…
    I hear rumors about kiddies from the 18+ clubs who have only heard stories of “real raves” from back in the day and want to know more… interested venue owners are suddenly cropping up… very exciting!Ā  ;DĀ  ;D

#223427 Reply

Happy New Year to all too!

Indeed 09 seems to be exciting on every part. I myself have some cool ideas for mindoutpsyde.com website. Work at job is going great guns too.

And on top of that – been working on a pet project for “underground indie music developers and listeners” for couple of months now with couple of other developer friends. Things have been moving in frantic pace this year.

Last but not least, suddenly there are so many parties happening all across US. Good scenes!

#223428 Reply

Ascension
    Keymaster

Yeah it seems like the scene is picking up EVERYWHERE in the US this year. Can't wait!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
Reply To: Happy New Year
Your information: