Chilluminati

North America Psytrance

.:Karmaclysm 2010:. August 27-29 Presented by The Chilluminati & Meta EnTrance

Forums Events Event Reviews & Past Events .:Karmaclysm 2010:. August 27-29 Presented by The Chilluminati & Meta EnTrance

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
  • Author

ZeroSiX
    Keymaster

DJs and artists:  contact me PLEASE if you're interested in having a spot!  We're looking for all kinds, and the structure will be a bit different this time around, but we're confident that it will gain everyone's approval! 

this is going to be an amazing, intimate weekend!

#243254 Reply

soospicy

16 days away!! very expsyted!!!

Derek & Carli: do you need me to take any deco with on my trailer again?

#243255 Reply

We are still trying to procure some cdjs and monitor speakers.  If anyone can help out with this let me know soon!  See you all there.  Lineup is coming together nicely.  We will post more info soon.

#243256 Reply

PistoffChristoff

Very awesome!!!  ;D

I'll be bringing the winning (and possibly cdj's if you guys still need em)  i can rent a pair of pioneer 1000's from a good friend but the mixer (behringer) sucks, can you guys procure a decent mixer? 

i cant wait

#243257 Reply

Very awesome!!!  ;D

I'll be bringing the winning (and possibly cdj's if you guys still need em)  i can rent a pair of pioneer 1000's from a good friend but the mixer (behringer) sucks, can you guys procure a decent mixer?   

i cant wait

We got the mixer coverered.  Mackie D:4.  When will you be arriving?  Friday? 

#243258 Reply

Just confirmed Suit and Tie Guy (LIVE)
    WOOT! WOOT!

#243259 Reply

soospicy

WOOT! WOOT!

YESSSS!!!!

#243260 Reply

WOOT! WOOT!

You definitely want to be there on Friday to see this!  EPIC WIN!

#243261 Reply

oh fawk yeah!!!

#243262 Reply

Anyone down to do a gate shift?  It will only be open for certain hours. Of course longer on Friday, but it will close early on Sat. night.  This way everyone can enjoy the festivities and they don't have to be stuck at the gate.  There will be a barricade that has a phone number on it in case someone shows up late on Sat. These will only be two hour shifts.  Please help out if you can.  Thanks a lot!

#243263 Reply

PsySex

Anyone down to do a gate shift?  It will only be open for certain hours. Of course longer on Friday, but it will close early on Sat. night.  This way everyone can enjoy the festivities and they don't have to be stuck at the gate.  There will be a barricade that has a phone number on it in case someone shows up late on Sat. These will only be two hour shifts.  Please help out if you can.  Thanks a lot!

Count me in!!! 🙂

#243264 Reply

excited to see the crew before school gets too intense! sucks I can only be there for Saturday night, but one night with the tribe is better than zero, that's for sure. Big thanks to Professor and Sunra for organizing this and for helping get me out for this event, for it has been too long! since I am missing Earth Dance 2010 (due to something I promised I'd help a good friend with a long time ago) and most likely Sacred Earth 2011 (due to the USMLE Step 1 exam), this might be the last time for a while that Jess and I get to see many of your faces. looking forward to this, without a doubt.

Please do not give me shit if you see me occasionally glancing at flash cards, hehe 🙂

Boom!

-Abe

#243265 Reply

I want a gay shift….

oh shit I mean gate shift….I want a gay…..

nevermind, just sign me up

😛

#243266 Reply

PsySex

I want a gay shift….

oh shit I mean gate shift….I want a gay…..

nevermind, just sign me up

😛

hahahahah killler!!!! 😀

#243267 Reply

@ Max:  JUST GIVE IT THE FUCKING CARROT ALREADY….awesome gif. 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 57 total)
Reply To: .:Karmaclysm 2010:. August 27-29 Presented by The Chilluminati & Meta EnTrance
Your information: