Chilluminati

North America Psytrance

.:Karmaclysm 2010:. August 27-29 Presented by The Chilluminati & Meta EnTrance

Forums Events Event Reviews & Past Events .:Karmaclysm 2010:. August 27-29 Presented by The Chilluminati & Meta EnTrance

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
  • Author

yeah that is one cruel avatar

#243269 Reply

TIMESLOTS:          KARMACLYSM

FRIDAY                  CHILL

9:00- 10:30            SUIT AND TIE GUY
    10:30- 12:00          STROOYA
    12:00- 1:30            SUIT AND TIE GUY       
    1:30- 3:00              PSILOPSYBEN
    3:00-4:30              SWAMP BUCKET BRIGADE
    4:30- 6:00              PSYCHOHAZZARD
    6:00- 7:00              BRAINRAIDER
    7:00- 8:00              ZERO SIX
    8:00- 9:30              KORU

SATURDAY          PROG & TRANCE

9:30- 11:00            ENERGON
    11:00- 12:30          PISTOFF CHRISTOFF
    12:30- 2:00            LUMINOUS SAMAEL
    2:00- 3:30              CARO
    3:30- 5:00              HOFFMAN
    5:00- 6:30              TOKI
    6:30- 8:00              STROOYA
    8:00- 9:30              PROFESSOR
    9:30- 11:00            PSYCHOHAZZARD
    11:00- 12:00          AGENT HURT 
    12:00- 1:00            AKTIF
    1:00- 2:30              PRIMORDIAL OOZE
    2:30- 3:30              BRAINRAIDER
    3:30- 5:00              EKIMSKRID
    5:00- 6:30              ENERGON
    6:30- 8:00              ROBYO
    8:00- 9:30              TOKI
    9:30- ?                  PROFESSOR

#243270 Reply

TIMESLOTS:           KARMACLYSM

FRIDAY                  CHILL

9:00- 10:30            SUIT AND TIE GUY
    10:30- 12:00          STROOYA
    12:00- 1:30            SUIT AND TIE GUY         
    1:30- 3:00              PSILOPSYBEN
    3:00-4:30               SWAMP BUCKET BRIGADE
    4:30- 6:00              PSYCHOHAZZARD
    6:00- 7:00              BRAINRAIDER
    7:00- 8:00              ZERO SIX
    8:00- 9:30              KORU

SATURDAY           PROG & TRANCE

9:30- 11:00            ENERGON
    11:00- 12:30          PISTOFF CHRISTOFF
    12:30- 2:00            LUMINOUS SAMAEL
    2:00- 3:30              CARO
    3:30- 5:00              HOFFMAN
    5:00- 6:30              TOKI
    6:30- 8:00              STROOYA
    8:00- 9:30              PROFESSOR
    9:30- 11:00            PSYCHOHAZZARD
    11:00- 12:00          AGENT HURT 
    12:00- 1:00            AKTIF
    1:00- 2:30              PRIMORDIAL OOZE
    2:30- 3:30              BRAINRAIDER
    3:30- 5:00              EKIMSKRID
    5:00- 6:30              ENERGON
    6:30- 8:00              ROBYO
    8:00- 9:30              TOKI
    9:30- ?                  PROFESSOR

sweeeet line up!!! so many people I have not gotten to hear play in so long!

#243271 Reply

Robyo
    Participant

excited to see the crew before school gets too intense! sucks I can only be there for Saturday night, but one night with the tribe is better than zero, that's for sure. Big thanks to Professor and Sunra for organizing this and for helping get me out for this event, for it has been too long! since I am missing Earth Dance 2010 (due to something I promised I'd help a good friend with a long time ago) and most likely Sacred Earth 2011 (due to the USMLE Step 1 exam), this might be the last time for a while that Jess and I get to see many of your faces. looking forward to this, without a doubt.

Please do not give me shit if you see me occasionally glancing at flash cards, hehe 🙂

Boom!

-Abe

It will be nice to see you and Jessica too, Abe. Hope you can stay awhile, because I play Sunday morning and I won't be there till late on Saturday…

BTW, good luck on your move. If you are now starting your residency, then certainly your free time will be limited. But don't write us off yet. I'm sure you'll be around again before the year 2012 🙂

#243272 Reply

excited to see the crew before school gets too intense! sucks I can only be there for Saturday night, but one night with the tribe is better than zero, that's for sure. Big thanks to Professor and Sunra for organizing this and for helping get me out for this event, for it has been too long! since I am missing Earth Dance 2010 (due to something I promised I'd help a good friend with a long time ago) and most likely Sacred Earth 2011 (due to the USMLE Step 1 exam), this might be the last time for a while that Jess and I get to see many of your faces. looking forward to this, without a doubt.

Please do not give me shit if you see me occasionally glancing at flash cards, hehe 🙂

Boom!

-Abe

It will be nice to see you and Jessica too, Abe. Hope you can stay awhile, because I play Sunday morning and I won't be there till late on Saturday…

BTW, good luck on your move. If you are now starting your residency, then certainly your free time will be limited. But don't write us off yet. I'm sure you'll be around again before the year 2012 🙂

Excited to see you too Robyo, and to hear ya play! I am not sure when I am arriving because Brad is the one setting me up with a ride. He said he could find someone to bring me on Saturday and bring me back Sunday around noon. So, I am not sure when I am arriving, but sounds like we will be on similar schedules.

As for med school, I just started the hardest year of the 4, which is the M2 year. So much pharmacology and pathology, it is insanity. Thankfully I have Psytrance to keep my feet tapping while studying 🙂  They do the white coat ceremony before M2 year starts here, which is why you might have seen pictures of me in my white coat. I am definitely not a doc yet, not for 3 more years. Classes started Monday, and topics are piling up very fast. You will definitely see me with some type of flash cards or portable study materials at Karmaclysm, to glance at in between conversations 🙂 I get to see my first patient this weekend, when I go into the hospital to meet with a real patient to do my first Medical History report. Kind of exciting 🙂 Next week I get to take my first set of vitals on a real patient as well, so this year is much more clinical than last year.

Looking forward to it buddy, glad you and so many great people will be there to see.

See ya soon!

-Abe

#243273 Reply

Starting to really get excited for this 🙂 As for deco . . . . what is needed? We have our 3 cannon black lights, few extension cords, UV fabrics, alter . . . there's a bunch of stuff like rugs and such that are still with scott from sacred earth. We'll bring what we can.

SooSpicey ~ Derek is taking off work on Friday to drop off our dogs and get some things packed. If you have room and are planning on taking your trailer again it would be great to have you pick up the lights and maybe a few other bulky things . … let me know when you're planning on heading out of town.

Is fire dancing permitted?

#243274 Reply

soospicy

people were spinning fire at Secret Fire, so i assume yea.  ;D

#243275 Reply

We have the rugs.  Any and all black lights and extension cords are needed.  Fire dancing is definitely permitted and encouraged.  Lets go all out and make this a most memorable experience for everyone in attendance.  Thanks for all the help and making special plans for us.  See you all soon.

#243276 Reply

ZeroSiX
    Keymaster

Koru— I am bringing my poi +some extra. Ready to throw the eff down!!!!

#243277 Reply

i really wish i could make this 🙁

#243278 Reply

i really wish i could make this 🙁

me 2

#243279 Reply

wow I'm getting excited for this.  I love the fact that I'm right after Suit and Tie guy and right before the SBB.  Perfect slot for what I've got in store for you guys.  I hope no one scares easily……

#243280 Reply

wow I'm getting excited for this.  I love the fact that I'm right after Suit and Tie guy and right before the SBB.  Perfect slot for what I've got in store for you guys.  I hope no one scares easily……

Ben are you gonna play the brown note?  Was underwear on that list of things to bring??????

#243281 Reply

Ben are you gonna play the brown note?  Was underwear on that list of things to bring??????

The disco dump?  You know it.  Best have  few extra pair along with you.

#243282 Reply

Koru— I am bringing my poi +some extra. Ready to throw the eff down!!!!

Woot!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 57 total)
Reply To: .:Karmaclysm 2010:. August 27-29 Presented by The Chilluminati & Meta EnTrance
Your information: