List for the Names that can be gotten from posting

North America Psytrance and Goa Trance Forums Comments to moderators List for the Names that can be gotten from posting

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • Author

thefixer

I was a very good boy in the eighties and did not know about such things.ย  ๐Ÿ˜€

famiable

I actually thought that Fixer having lived in the Delhi area already knew about the title beforehand..

All I did was let the cat out of the bag..lol ;D ;D ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜‰

damon

So when is the next official Chillum celebration happening? And where?ย  ;D ;D

thefixer

Chillumuddin in Indian slang would be someone who uses the chillum regularly ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ and almost on a addictive level.

That is freaking fantastic!! You have made my day!ย  ;D I really did not know this when thinking of it.

Wow I must have caught some telepathic wave, this is perfect.ย  ;D

Of course I in no way condone naughtiness and continue to profess ignorance of its true meaning….

famiable

I guess that the difference in regional upbringing in India ( I was born and brought up in New Delhi)

is being manifested now.. ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ Various regions in India have their own slang and this one is from the delhi area ;D

damon

;D

varun

Chillumuddin in Indian slang would be someone who uses the chillum regularly

Havnt heard this one before. are u sure its Indian slang ?ย  ๐Ÿ™‚ I really thought I knew them all.

famiable

On a humurous note ;D ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ;D ….

Chillumuddin has a different connotation for Indians. I am sure you people know about the “Chillum” ;D ;D

Chillumuddin in Indian slang would be someone who uses the chillum regularly ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ and almost on a addictive level.

So what would people think about the title now..?? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ::) ๐Ÿ˜€

I would love to hear reactions..!!

thefixer

A variant on the Afghani term Mujahuddin, so that makes the Chillum'uddin Fighters for the Chilluminati … similar to Dune's Fedaykin death commandos.

Here is a great treatise on the Arabic roots of terminology in Dune.

Eklypz

I've always wanted to find a use for “Chillum'uddin”.

Does that mean anything by the way or is it just an adhoc word?

thefixer

I've always wanted to find a use for “Chillum'uddin”.

Eklypz

Love the personalized titles btw ๐Ÿ™‚

Psygomin

cool thank youย  ;D

thefixer

This is whatย  I set up so far:

Seekerย  *ย  0 postsย 
    Light Trance ** 50 posts
    Lucid Dreamer *** 100 posts
    Fanatic **** 250 posts
    Chillum'uddin ***** 500 posts

Psygomin

i was wondering if there is a list for names to look forwad to.ย  i know as of now i am a lucid dreamer.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 48 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.