Chilluminati

North America Psytrance

.:. Metatronic 5 .:. April 2, 2011 .:. Archive and Reviews .:.

Forums Events Event Reviews & Past Events .:. Metatronic 5 .:. April 2, 2011 .:. Archive and Reviews .:.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
  • Author

looks like a killer event guys, and I dig the venue's glass work too! with that musical line up plus all the killer visual art that will be there, this looks to be one badass event. Although school now dominates my life, this event could not come at a better time for me because I have a huge exam the monday before, so maybe if I plan ahead and get enough work done early in the day then perhaps i can celebrate my exam by attending from like midnight to 3am. I'm gonna try my best to get enough done so that I can make this 🙂 woot! Thanks for putting this on Chilluminati!!!

feel free to shoot me an email if you would like help spreading flyers at the Peoria campuses 🙂

#245222 Reply

got a good-sized stack of flyers, woot woot! Jessica and I will be spreading these all over the UICOMP and ICCC campuses, as well as at the RiverPlex gym 🙂  Thanks Tyler!

#245223 Reply

it's quite amazing to realize that a distant future Psytrance event can really make non-stop pre-exam studying a FUN experience, it's fucking weird!

many may not believe me, but I am grateful for the simple fact that this event is PLANNED, because just knowing that I should be able to make it for a few hours has seriously enhanced my mood and studying for the past several days (after I realized I could attend).

sounds weird, i know, but THANK YOU for planning this Chilluminati, you have no idea how many seconds of my life have been improved by this event already! (seriously!)

can't fucking wait to stomp with the tribe!

<3 😀 <3

#245224 Reply

edais

April is too far away!  Looking forward to this one.  Hopefully it will be a lot warmer by then.  Hopefully.  Who knows how long winter will kick us in the balls this year.  ::)

#245225 Reply

Abe: future wonderfulness in the plans DEFINITELY makes school more survivable for me. I'm not sure how long I would continue school if I didn't have things to look forward to!

#245226 Reply

April is too far away!  Looking forward to this one.  Hopefully it will be a lot warmer by then.  Hopefully.  Who knows how long winter will kick us in the balls this year.   ::)

Does the time of the announcement or the temperature have anything to do with you showing up ?

headandshoulders.jpg

😉

#245227 Reply

Mmmmm, fresh CDs just arrived today specifically for this 😀

#245228 Reply

Machi

too bad they won't be that fresh anymore at the party 😉

#245229 Reply

so pumped to see everyone and groove it down!

#245230 Reply

ZeroSiX
    Keymaster

too bad they won't be that fresh anymore at the party 😉

Neither will Machi's SMELLY FACE

#245231 Reply

so far jess and I have 4 people coming with us. so pumped for this!

#245232 Reply

PsySex

Good to know you coming man 🙂

#245233 Reply

Good to know you coming man 🙂

thanks Max, looking forward to stomping with ya man! hope you will bring your intensity 🙂  i most likely will only be able to come for Dragon + Progress + maybe Ooze if i am lucky, so i plan on making the most of my time by dancing (freaking out) as much as possible while there 🙂 should be an intense evening, can't wait!

#245234 Reply

only 3.5 weeks!  ;D

#245235 Reply

ZeroSiX
    Keymaster

/// IMPORTANT VENUE INFORMATION ///

Due to time constraints involved with acquiring the proper permits for this event, we have MOVED ITS LOCATION.  This event will *not* be taking place at the Mack Glass Factory.  It's new location is:

Laugh!
    108 E. Market St.
    Bloomington, IL

Rather than gamble on whether or not we would be able to secure the proper permits, we have decided to move to a new location that is only 8 blocks away. 

This venue is strictly 18+ with a dedicated bar area for 21+. Alcohol will be served until 1:30am only. 

Metatronic will begin at 9:30PM (with a target end time of 7am), and ticket holders can enjoy the event at Laugh! for no extra charge.  (Comedian Patrick Garrity)

There are no refunds on tickets purchased due to this change, as it is within walking distance from the original venue, our lineup has not changed, and the event is still 100% GOA'n!

We're very excited about this change and we would like to extend huge thanks to the Laugh! staff for working with us on such short notice. 

Come early, stay late! 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 63 total)
Reply To: .:. Metatronic 5 .:. April 2, 2011 .:. Archive and Reviews .:.
Your information: