Chilluminati

North America Psytrance

PRIVATE EVENT: Chilluminati’s Microtronic.2 ~~ Saturday Jan. 29 2011 Central Illinois

Forums Events Event Reviews & Past Events PRIVATE EVENT: Chilluminati’s Microtronic.2 ~~ Saturday Jan. 29 2011 Central Illinois

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author

ZeroSiX
    Keymaster

;D

#244951 Reply

Can't wait to see everyone again.  I really need a break from work.  Thanks Launchpad!

#244952 Reply

Shanda

Im going to be in hawaii!  😛

#244953 Reply

i've got a huge GI and Heme exam on the monday following this event, so I will not be attending, but I most certainly will be tuning in via Chilluminati Radio for some LIVE Psytrance study fuel! I hope everyone has an awesome set, and I will be listening… 🙂

#244954 Reply

time slots? I should be tuning in from the start of the music until about 4am 🙂  looking forward to it!

#244955 Reply

Can't get itunes to play radio on my wife's pc.  Works fine on my mac.  Any ideas?  She really wants to be able to listen tonight.  Also I know there are limited connections.  How do we get a spot to listen?

#244956 Reply

I can hear yous guys.  What you're doing sounds like trouble.

#244957 Reply

I can hear yous guys.  What you're doing sounds like trouble.

agreed 🙂 nice set Nick & Kevin, psychedelic to say the least 🙂 groovin' to Caro now

#244958 Reply

killer set thus far Mr. Max, way intense!

#244959 Reply

well done dNX and Professor! Loved it!

bed time, night night, thanks for the tunes 🙂

#244960 Reply

Ascension
    Keymaster

winner winner

#244961 Reply

Had tons of fun!  Good times.  Everyone's music was great.  Lots of love in the midwest!

#244962 Reply

I felt like such an old man at this event.  Not that there were younger people there, it was because I can't stay up all night like I used to.  I was ready for bed when I got there and you know you can only drink so much coffee before you get dehydrated.  My legs were really sore from dancing also.  I need to have more time off so I can gear my self up for these shows.  It was really great hanging out with all of you again!  See ya next time!

#244963 Reply

I felt like such an old man at this event.  Not that there were younger people there, it was because I can't stay up all night like I used to.  I was ready for bed when I got there and you know you can only drink so much coffee before you get dehydrated.  My legs were really sore from dancing also.  I need to have more time off so I can gear my self up for these shows.  It was really great hanging out with all of you again!  See ya next time!

*Like* 

I've already started training for Sacred Earth.  ;D

#244964 Reply

ZeroSiX
    Keymaster

Just finished looking at the stats, and we peaked at 76 connected listeners.  I would call that a success!  Huge thanks to everyone involved, really looking forward to next time!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
Reply To: PRIVATE EVENT: Chilluminati’s Microtronic.2 ~~ Saturday Jan. 29 2011 Central Illinois
Your information: