Chilluminati

North America Psytrance

PRIVATE EVENT: Chilluminati’s Microtronic.2 ~~ Saturday Jan. 29 2011 Central Illinois

Forums Events Event Reviews & Past Events PRIVATE EVENT: Chilluminati’s Microtronic.2 ~~ Saturday Jan. 29 2011 Central Illinois

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author

psilopsyben
    Participant

I felt like such an old man at this event.  Not that there were younger people there, it was because I can't stay up all night like I used to.  I was ready for bed when I got there and you know you can only drink so much coffee before you get dehydrated.  My legs were really sore from dancing also.  I need to have more time off so I can gear my self up for these shows.  It was really great hanging out with all of you again!  See ya next time!

Do what I did, take a power nap.  That helped a ton.

#244966 Reply

I did after my set.  Thats the only way I was able to play a morning set. My problem is before I even go on.  I am not used to the nightime hours anymore.  Regardless it was well worth it.  Good seeing the gnomes again!  How come Toki didn't play?  Love hearing him in the morning or anytime for that matter.

#244967 Reply

Great time. Yoda had so much fun he decided to stay. Hope we meet again.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
Reply To: PRIVATE EVENT: Chilluminati’s Microtronic.2 ~~ Saturday Jan. 29 2011 Central Illinois
Your information: