Chilluminati

North America Psytrance

.:Sacred Earth Open-Air 2008:. .:May 30 – June 1:. .:Black River Falls, WI:.

Forums Events Event Reviews & Past Events .:Sacred Earth Open-Air 2008:. .:May 30 – June 1:. .:Black River Falls, WI:.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 512 total)
  • Author

I changed the date to the weekend before — my misunderstanding on the “first weekend of June” means May 30, 31, June 1.  Sorry about it not being for your birthday anymore, JeffZ. 

Details still pending.  Stay posted!

#215183 Reply

Doh with the date change, I really wanted to go to this but it's the weekend before finals.

#215184 Reply
    Ascension
    Keymaster

Doh with the date change, I really wanted to go to this but it's the weekend before finals.

No better place to study than at a 3 day!

#215185 Reply
    PsySex

No better place to study than at a 3 day!

;D lol ;D

#215186 Reply

Um, aren't you taking your “101” classes? You already know all this shit.

#215187 Reply

yeah but if I'm going I might as well ace it all. either way you're right, I'd rather stomp and shoot beams at bambi.

#215188 Reply

yeah but if I'm going I might as well ace it all. either way you're right, I'd rather stomp and shoot beams at bambi.

Study up during the day. 🙂 No way are you missing an NCN campout.

#215189 Reply

Hell yeah, I lugged some Insurance crap books along with me to parties, get just enough done then go have fun!  This date change is awesome.

#215190 Reply

Sweet! An awesome party to start off the craziness in June. This summer is goa'n to be poppin off with good outdoor parties!! 😮 😮 😮

#215191 Reply

😮 😮 😮 😮 😮
    OMGZ OMGZ
    I think I just peed a little…. finally a freaking awesome summer festival for my summer trancing pleasure. Attendance is….  mandatory

#215192 Reply

Aaah…the new dates suits me too. More chances of me being there. Eagerly waiting for the lineup info…

#215193 Reply
    esmokah
    Participant

This sounds like a perfect time to take a little vacation.

This trip is just what i need to clear my head.

#215194 Reply

i wish i was still in US for this party and dance with all of u my siss and bros..but unfortunately i ll be in russia already.. :'(

#215195 Reply

that's exactly what I plan to do lol.
    Study up during the day. 🙂 No way are you missing an NCN campout.

#215196 Reply

Vending??

I would like to come up with a Van Load of stuff for this event!

http://www.phoenixtraders.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 512 total)
Reply To: .:Sacred Earth Open-Air 2008:. .:May 30 – June 1:. .:Black River Falls, WI:.
Your information: