Forums Events Event Reviews & Past Events .:Sacred Earth Open-Air 2008:. .:May 30 – June 1:. .:Black River Falls, WI:.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 512 total)
  • Author
    Soze
    Keymaster

You are more than welcome to setup..

#215198 Reply

Woo, that's the first weekend that I'll be both done with school and unemployed  8)

#215199 Reply

What an amazing way to celebrate my 21st birthday…  zing :).

My birthdays June 1st mmm awesome.

#215200 Reply

Will def be there.

#215201 Reply

milllllllller!

#215202 Reply
    edais

Adam, I think we should get a quarter barrel again.

#215205 Reply
    Robyo
    Participant

Someone really needs to tell Sameer  😉

#215206 Reply

i wish i was still in US for this party and dance with all of u my siss and bros..but unfortunately i ll be in russia already.. :'(

you will be missed by all! well be stomping for ya Liza!

#215208 Reply

^agreed <3

how much do chilluminati campouts usually cost? (i know you guys are having financial issues this year.)

#215207 Reply

^agreed <3

how much do chilluminati campouts usually cost? (i know you guys are having financial issues this year.)

20-30…

#215204 Reply

ah, awesome. i can afford that.  ;D

#215203 Reply
    Soze
    Keymaster

For the best price buy a pre-sale.. $20 is usually a one-day event price…

The venue's camping fees have gone up.. btw.. but that is covered in your ticket..

Details soon..

#215209 Reply
    edais

Alright, everyone guess on the ticket price and then whoever is closest gets in free!  😀

(Disclaimer: this is a joke, but having sex with Damon's mom is not.  Those STDs everyone's been exposed to will catch up eventually.)

#215210 Reply
    Machi

i wish i was still in US for this party and dance with all of u my siss and bros..but unfortunately i ll be in russia already.. :'(

everyone I know (including myself) wishes you stayed here with us…forever….or at least for the summer…or longer… 🙂

#215211 Reply

(Disclaimer: this is a joke, but having sex with Damon's mom is not.  Those STDs everyone's been exposed to will catch up eventually.)

Did you get rid of that nasty rash already?  ;D

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 512 total)
Reply To: .:Sacred Earth Open-Air 2008:. .:May 30 – June 1:. .:Black River Falls, WI:.
Your information: