Chilluminati

North America Psytrance

Snow Time

Forums Off-Topic Other Things Snow Time

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

PsySex

Me and Muchi will go to snowboard at this sunday so every one who wanna join us more then wellcome!!! 🙂
    Its the place
    http://www.alpinevalleyresort.com/index2.php

#223535 Reply

I live like 10 minutes from there and have a season pass, Ill definitely come.

just have to check my work schedule.

#223536 Reply

Ascension
    Keymaster

I'm goin up to Scott's this weekend, I might just bring my board with and fall a lot on the bunny hill. I haven't gone in like 4 years and have wanted to for a while.

#223532 Reply

Machi

I'm goin up to Scott's this weekend, I might just bring my board with and fall a lot on the bunny hill. I haven't gone in like 4 years and have wanted to for a while.

that would be great, anyways what is the final plan for the weekend?

#223537 Reply

Ascension
    Keymaster

I guess that'll depend on when Scott wants/can have us all come up. I'm assuming we come up friday night, do stuff til sunday, then go boarding on sunday.

#223538 Reply

Well whatever you guys are doing its my weekend ritual to go there with my fiancee anyhow. But be cool to meet some of you guys if its not imposing.

#223539 Reply

Machi and Max are good peoplez. 🙂

#223540 Reply

PsySex

Sorry guys plans changed I'm working :'(

#223541 Reply

Machi

Sorry guys plans changed I'm working :'(

u sucks  🙂

#223542 Reply

back to boarding alone oh well.

#223533 Reply

PsySex

Ok leats try it once again!!!
    This sunday i will go to this place 100% and its comformed with my work so every budy that wanna join are wellcome!!!
    So leats do it!!!
    snowboarding_534.jpg

#223534 Reply

lol gotta check my work schedule probably down

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
Reply To: Snow Time
Your information: